It's quite easy to spot us on our wanders. We're the small, wonderfully behaved group having loads
Whilst physical exercise is obviously very important for your dog, an enrichment-led walk incorporating games, skill building and fun learning is just as important. This philosophy is the foundation upon which we prosper. Every wander I do is tailored to the specific group needs and those of the individual on the day and yet I carry with me the flexibility to adapt these wanders should novel opportunities arise through my skills as a games-based, positive dog trainer and coach.
- I only take small groups on wanders to comply with local jurisdiction but also, through my studies I have found that, more importantly, these smaller groups are comfortable for the dogs, are safer and give more benefit.
- I try to keep to the same, daily group members and only add in dogs with whom the individuals are familiar so that the groups are comfortable with their fellow wanderers.
- Wanders are tailored to the environment, the group and daily circumstances. - We deal well with the novel.
- I am trained in canine CPR and am a canine first aider and refresh this yearly whilst also undertaking as many opportunities for learning through CPD as I can to add benefit to our dogs.
- I carry a medical kit in my wandering pack as well as basics like fresh water and munchies. (For us all). I take note of allergies and adapt to individual feeding patterns.
- Your dog will be collected and delivered back to your house and left after replenishing of water where necessary and as clean and dry as I possibly can.
If you're looking to book a wandering place, please contact me where we can arrange a home visit so that your dog can meet and be comfortable with me and we can discuss any specific needs you may have. We will also go for a wander together. The focus of this wander is so that I can assess your dog's character and see where they are best suited with my regular dog personalities.